AKABELA Outdoors Pop Up Sport Shelter Beach Tent.Instant Easy Up Beach Umbrella Tent with Stakes and Carrying Bag.2 Person Camping Fishing Hiking Picnicing Anti UV Canopy Instant Sun Sport Shelter


For health reasons and medications my skin has turned photosensitive and cannot be exposed to the sun without sunblock. Wanted a beack tent but did not want to be dragging one of those square tents that are so bulky taking a lot of space in the car. When I found this one I was kind of skeptical just because of the size, the bag is just a little bigger than a beach umbrella. When I used it for the first time I thought it would be complicated to set up and I was so wrong, this tent literally pops up, it stays in my car because it does not take much space and it has become a must for any outdoors activity. Everyone loves it because its so simple to set up and to take down.





https://diablosreviews.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog