Nature Restore Organic Turmeric

I have used turmeric for the past few years to help my inflammation , I have tried  it in pills, tea, shots, etc. I even have some planted in my yard and I use it with fresh ginger for tea and shots. The powder that I have used in the past is the one you find in the spice  area of the supermarket. And I'm so happy I found this one, I am very satisfied with other products from Nature Restore and that made me want to try this one and I'm glad I did.  I'm using this on my smoothies and in my cooking but I'm specially exited to try it in soap making and in a face mask recipe a friend gave me. The fact that is certified organic gives me peace of mind when using it to prepare food. Absolutely love it .
https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Organic-Turmeric-Curcumin-Gluten-Free/dp/B015JVJDIE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog