Nature Restore RedBeet Powder



I love beets in salads, roasted and this is the first time I have tasted it in powder form, I added a teaspoon to my smoothie and it gave it a beautiful color, the flavor is very faint so if you don't like beets but would like the nutrition benefits this is your answer. Non GMO and organic  I'm thinking of ways to use it and with the powdered Acai that I got I'm thinking ice pops,  add them to sorbet, yogurt and this beet powder is the perfect ingredient to add to red velvet cake instead of food coloring.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015JWLT9E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
About the product
  • USDA Organic Red Beet Powder, Certified Organic by QAI
  • Beet root benefits include antioxidative and anti-inflammatory support. High in vitamins and nitrates, red beets are a great natural pre-workout
  • Recommended serving size is 1 teaspoon, roughly 45 servings per bag
  • 30 Day Money Back GUARANTEED, PACKAGING: Heat-sealed and re-closeable bag to retain freshness
  • Note, our red beet powder is the WHOLE beet! We don't add any fillers so it will naturally clump on it's own because of the natural sugars found in red beet. Just give it a good squeeze :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog