Beanie Hand Knit Ski Cap 100% Wool for Men or Women Designed by CacheAlaska 


This beanie cap is so soft and the wool makes it nice and warm but hat I like most is that it isnt bulky. Fits in my purse, the glove compartment in the car, winter coat pocket and if traveling it doesn't take much space in the luggage.  And the design is cute as well plus the neutral tone of it goes with everything pretty much. Cant get over this is hand knitted, 100% natural virgin wool plus a fleece liner inside and so affordable it blew my mind because I have purchased synthetic bennies for more that this was and other beanies that are thick and bulky become uncomfortable and itchy. And I'm pretty sure this will be my go to all fall and winter, will be super comfortable under the hoodie of my jacket and coat because with bulky beanies is sometimes uncomfortable and the hoodie doesn't  fit right.

#Beanie #cachealaska






Comments

Popular posts from this blog