Glendan X-Large Toothbrush Caddy with 6 Slots

This simple caddy is such a versatile holder, it's big enough to hold everyone's toothbrushes plus the toothpaste, floss, razors and then some. Super effective because the divider insert comes out very easily to clean and it has a slit in the bottom to drain.  And me personally absolutely loved it for my makeup brushes and pencils and other makeup tools, so after that your wheels start turning and thinking of other uses for it. Already showed my daughter who is an artist and a mother of 2 because i can see her using this for her paint brushes, her sketch pencils or even just for the kids art and craft supplies. The material is the perfect blank canvas that goes with any bathroom decor, the size again is to me the biggest selling point because it literally holds everyone's toothbrushes and so much more. Plus is an affordable caddy no matter what you end up using it for,  I recommend it 100%.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog