SERENITA Unisex Super Soft Cashmere Feel Solid Color Scarf

I absolutely love pashminas and scarves and I actually own a few from this brand. This one by far is the softer of my collection, this scarf has a very saturated and beautiful color and this shade is perfect for the season for sure. Sometime we purchase scarves that seem soft and fluffy and end up not being warm enough, itchy and uncomfortable.  This one will most definitely be my go to this season , not only is this color perfect for the season but is the softest cashmere I've tried and is so warm and cozy. Best part is that is the most affordable cashmere scarf I've found plus it comes in a variety of beautiful colors to suit your style. I recommend getting a couple of colors and it makes the perfect unisex gift to have in hand or if you have that one person that is hard to buy for or you never know what to get for them, this is the perfect gift. And with the weather getting colder lately this will for sure be a favorite.





#cashmere #scarf #softestscarf #cozy #fashion #serenita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog