Beyond Derma Hydrating Facial Cream – 30ml 


I have dry skin due to medications I take for health issues I suffer from and if you add to that the fact that I'm in my mid 40's, let's just say I'll take all the help I can from skincare. This is my first time trying this brand and im enjoying it. 
This moisturizer feels refreshing and make my skin feel soft and it's absorbed pretty quick. Not a heavy or oily texture, feels specially nourishing around my eyes. I can see that with continued use it will improve my fine lines, old acne and chickenpox scars and uneven skin tone. 
Love that has natural good for your skin ingredients like sweet almond oil, aloe Vera gel, ginseng, cucumber extract among others without parabens. I feel this moisturizer will be great even if you have sensitive skin, acne prone or oily skin because this ingredients addresses most skin conditions. And at an affordable price pinot it's a no brainer.







#moisturizer #facialcream #beyondderma #skincare #antiaging #antioxidant 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog