Marine Moon Flannel Blanket for Bed Supper Soft and Warm, Fuzzy Plush Throw Couch Blanket 

This blanket is crazy soft and cozy,. I have purchased other fleece flannel blankets before and eventhough they are all great, this one is at another level. You know if you can't sleep there are so many remedies out there but honeyyyy just cuddle up with this beauty and problem solved. I have trouble falling asleep and sleeping altogether and this morning around 3am I woke up and struggled to fall asleep again. I went to another room to read or watch tv and I had left this blanket in that room, I cuddled up and didn't even realized I has fallen asleep in no time. This blanket is that soft, comfortable and cozy, it reminded me of my mother when she was getting chemo and her skin was so sensitive we searched far and wide for blankets that krpt her warm during treatments that felt as comfortable as possible so if you have a loved one on treatment or spends a lot of time in and out of hospitals this is the blanket you need. You can't help it but want to hibernate the rest of winter. 100% recommend it , it comes in a few rich saturated colors to choose from. 


#marinemoon #cozy #flannel #softblanket #fleece #couchthrow #blanketweather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog