Nail Art Glitter Mirror Flakes Sequins Gel Polish Decoration Holographi


I actually didn't know what to expect from this pigment I had never tried this brand or had heard of it but I thought the color was so pretty. So I decided to give this pigment a try now when I received it I still wasn't too sure if would turn out to be as pretty as it did. So what it can be applied on any color gel polish curing in between for 30 secs, after that I applied a thin layer of their Uv non wipe top coat which I purchased as well just to see. Now I only cured the top coat for 15secs and as soon I brought out of my lamp I started to rub the pigment into the top coat and it worked very well. So once I burnished the pigment in with a silicone tool I dusted off the nail and applied another top coat. And I was very surprised of how easy and straight forward it was. If you have never used a litter or chrome pigment before, you must apply and buff with applicator over a cured top coat because it's tacky if you try over the no wipe top coat it will not work.and the shade of nail polish you choose as a base will give you a custom look with the same glitter, I used a sheer pink for this look. FYI, it works great as a make up glitter too.





#nailart #glitter #holographic #nails #makeup


Comments

Popular posts from this blog