20% Ferulic Acid with Vitamin C + E Serum

I have dry skin as a result or side effects of medications I take for my health issues, add to that that I had a hysterectomy and have thyroid problems so hormones are haywire living me with hyperpigmentation as well. My skin is not sensitive, well only to the sun as I have developed photosensitivity as well. I enjoy skincare and do as much as possible to nourish my skin and choose products that don't add to my problems. This serum is all natural without fragrance, parabens alcohol, sulfates.  Feluric acid, vitamin C & E help to even skintone, penetrating deep to deliver antioxidants, repair skin and protect it from free radicals. It nourishes your skin and gives back it's elasticity, deeply moisturizing your skin back to a healthy glow. And there are so many products to choose from that the best you can do for your skin and ealthvis to just do your research and try products that will not harm you. Stay beautiful .




#cscs #skincare #faceserum #healthyskin #vitaminc&e #feluricacid #naturalskincare

.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog