Bioaqua Women Crystal Collagen Moisture Lip Mask Pads

This is the first time that I'm trying a lip mask, I truly enjoy skincare, face oils and masks. So my first impression is the obvious,  this mask is huge but I can only guess that is designed that way to accommodate every size lips. In my case the mask is super big because my lips are small but I really like it this way because I smoked for many years so the skin around my lips has been thru a lot. I'm also in my late 40's so fine lines and wrinkles keep popping out every day. The gel type material is like those gold pad masks for under the eyes which I love. The collagen serum smells really good and it's absorbed pretty quick leaving my lips and surrounding area moisturized, nourished and fresh. It does not have a heavy, tacky or oily residue. I most certainly will be using this from now on. This should be on everyone's skincare routine male or female, kissable lips are always in. Also with this being the extremist winter of recent years you know the cold dehydrates our skin and lips, so this will help to keep your lips nourished while you ride this winter wave.

#bioaqua #lipmask #kissablelips #lips #mask #skincare #beauty #pampered #spa #collagen




Comments

Popular posts from this blog