Car Seat Cushion Pad Memory Foam Seat Cushion,Pain Relief Memory Foam Cushion Comfort Seat Protector Perfect for Car, Office or Home by Big Ant


I suffer from  chronic pain on my joints as well as my back so sitting for long periods of time is a problem for me. Liked that this pad is easily  installed and is light weight and portable. It's is waterproof, very easy to clean and it has little dots in the underside that prevent it from sliding. It is very comfortable memory foam but I wish it was a bit thicker for me anyways. Regardless I have not stopped using it since I got it. My husband told me it would be perfect to put it under the kids car seats because it would save the actual seats from getting the outline of the car seats marked and stained in. So like i said before this is very comfortable, easy to maintain and a multitude of uses. This can make your backpain less painful  and if you have to make a long road trip or even a flight that would be miserable on your back and joints, this will definitely help.









#carseatpad #seatcushion #seatprotector #memoryfoam #painrelief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog