CSCS Advanced Scar Gel
By CSCS


This gel is formulated to lessen the appearance of new and old scars, stretch marks, keloids, acne, surgery, burns, cuts, etc. And boy do I have some, purchased primarily for chicken pox scars I've had for almost 30 years. And upon receiving the gel I  started using it on not so old minor cut scars and quite a few kitchen burn scars (I had surgery on both hands and ever since they've become unreliable and weak). First impressions on the gel itself is that it's not thick or greasy, it is absorbed rather quickly and smells really good. Does not leave a tacky or sticky residue, my skin feels nourished and very soft so I am willing to use it on any part of the body. The reviews I've read about this gel have been very positive with a lot of different skin concerns or scars so I'm hopeful it will work for me too. I have a couple of products from Cosmetic Skin Care Solutions (CSCS) and they are amazing as well so I was comfortable giving this gel a try.







#scargel #cscs #skincare #improvedskin #scars #stretchmarks #betterskin #acnescars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog