Foot Rest Cushion Under Desk-Ergonomic Footrest with Leathaire Cover,Non-Slip Bottom,Comfort High-Density Resilient Foam for Optimum Leg Clearance. by YYET


This foot rest is the perfect size so it fits with no problem under yous desk.  By keeping your feet elevated it helps with your posture which I can appreciate because I have lower back pain amongs other ailments and this helps me to sit straight. Also can be used turned over to keep your feet moving and massaging that helps with circulation, I personally hate it when sitting for a prolonged period of time and my neuropathy starts with the painful pins and needle issues. Love the material as well, is a leather like soft fabric that is very easy to clean. The underside has this small silicone dots that keeps the foot rest in place but when using it turned around the dots feel great as you rub your feet on them. It has a zipper so you can take the cover off and wash it as well. Overall is a 10 out of 10 for me and eventhough it's not meant for your back I have placed it on my lower back when I stretch and the foam being high density  it's very supportive.
Excellent quality materials and construction with a very competitive price point as well.










#footrest #ergonomic #washable #highdensityfoam #footcushion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog