Liquid Collagen Formula
By: Heivy

I'm on my late 40s need I say more?  Other than the obvious reasons to take this supplement to better my hair, nails and bring my skin elasticity back, I also suffer from dry skin due to medications I take for a few ailments . So this makes my skin dry and my hair and nails somewhat brittle . I have tried many moisturizing products, natural remedies and supplements to fight back the inevitable,  fine lines and wrinkles.  I do my best looking for products that don't have any side effects or that are safe when taking medications.  Love that not only helps with skin, hair and nails but also helps with immune with 100% vitamin C, musculoskeletal and joint health and that's a win for me. So far so good,  it has a citrus and floral flavor to it and to be honest I was expecting a fishy smell and taste so I was pleasantly surprised . Not all collagen supplements are created equal. Price wise is right in the middle of this kind of product, not terribly cheap and not terribly expensive either but for continued use it adds up fast. Probably take a bottle every other day and see if is an option. I am so far a fan of this collagen formula!!!







#Skincare #MarineCollagen #CoQ10 #Piperine #Supplements #Peptides #HairSkinNails 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog