Portable Folding Lightbox Photography LED Light box

 I needed a way to take better pictures for my reviews so that the products were clear and well lit. This LED Light box is what I needed.  The size is perfect for makeup, subscription boxes products and other small items. This box is USB connected so no batteries and is a micro USB  Android system cable which is included with the box  along with two backdrops (white and black). If you have a portable charger for your electronic devices you can use it with this box wich means you are not confined to a plug. I do wish it had an on/off switch because I feel that with continued use it might get damaged in the port. Other than that this box is nice and bright, super easy to set up, made of a very sturdy plastic with strong snap buttons on each side and it comes in a handy soft bag so it doesn't get damaged or loose any of it's components. 
I'm very happy with this box and can't wait to keep using this handy tool.







#lightbox #photography #betterpictures #foldinglightbox #LEDlightbox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog