Seed Starter Tray | 100% Natural and Biodegradable Planting Pots for Organic Plant Growth | 5 12-Cell Seedling Started Trays (60 Total Peat Pots) with 12 Reusable Plastic Markers



I couldn’t be any  happier with my peat pot order. I wasn't really sure at first but after several failed attempts of traditional seed planting which I did in small fabric like  material bags that did not allow the roots to go thru, I was willing to try anything to try and keep my saplings alive. The tray itself was extremely durable (as long as I didn’t over water my plants) and the process of transferring the germinated seeds into the ground couldn’t have been simpler. I have an urban home garden so I plant in pots and the material on this trays is very easily separated with scissors and plant each individual pot in a different location in my containers. I seriously think this product is for  anyone looking for a more efficient way to start your plants until they germinate even if you are a beginner .

How to properly use:
  • Fill each pot with any seed of your choice
  • Fill the strips with potting soil and thoroughly water
  • If desired, mark and label each pot with the provided plastic tabs
  • Place the tray in a bright place to ensure it gets plenty of sunlight
  • Water periodically but DO NOT over saturate
  • As seedlings start to germinate, place the pots directly into the ground and cover with soil
Specifications:
  • Each package comes with 5 seed starter trays
  • Each tray is 6.25in x 4.75in x 2in (each individual cell is 1.5in x 1.5in x 2in)
  • 12 durable plastic markers designed to be reused

Key Benefits:

NO MORE TRANSPLANT SHOCK OR ROOT CIRCULATION! Because NatraPots uses all natural and 100% biodegradable peat, our pots are designed to break down in the soil. This practically eliminates transplant shock which is one of the leading causes for saplings to die off before fully grown. 





#spring #garden #seedstarter #plants #growfood #herbs #homegarden #groworganic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog