YVBER Soap Bar - Lavender soap in Retractable soap box

I absolutely love the scent and relaxing properties of lavender, wether I put a few drops in my essential oil diffuser or  my own blend of oils for face and body. Lavender puts us at ease and allows us to relax to melt away the stress of every day life. Is the one scent you automatically get transported to a good spa. This little soap is the perfect size to keep on your gym bag or travel toiletries bag. The container took me by surprise because is not only pretty and convenient but  you twist the bottom of it and the soap goes up or down like a deodorant. I just never seen this in a soap dish, genius if you ask me. This is my first product from this brand and needless to say I am beyond impressed. The soap is top quality but even more than that is the compromise of this company to course responsibly organic growers to get the best ingredients for their products.







#soap #lavender #aromatherapy #essentialoils #organic #natural #spaexperience


Comments

Popular posts from this blog