Blackhead Remover Vacuum with 5 Suction Heads,Pore Vacuum USB Rechargeable,Acne Comedone Extractor Kit,3 Adjustable Suction Force,LED Display,Facial Pore Deep Cleaner for Men and Women
By SHINCO

To be completely honest I was not expecting this to be so powerful so I can appreciate the different suction settings and even then I got a few red spots that went away but I guess I was going to town with it. Love the microdermabration tip that works great on certain spots that either has a rough texture or ingrown hairs. The rest of the tips have different jobs so I feel this is  a pretty well rounded kit. I also comes with the USB Cable for charging. A warm water wash before use is ideal or even a warm towel over the area you will work on for 30 seconds before hand works wonders as well. I recommend to try the different suction settings on your hand before use and depending of how sensitive your skin is choose the best setting. I find that on the lowest setting and the tip with the biggest opening, using a serum or face oil to glide the suction over fine lines will activate better circulation and collagen production for better skin texture. 



#acnevacuum #facial #blackhead #acne #skincare #skincaretools #rechargeable #porecleaner #led #usb #microdermabration #comedone #deepclean #exfoliating 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog