I AM WAY Professional Salt and Pepper Grinder Set – Premium Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Shakers with Ceramic Spice Grinder Mill for Adjustable Coarseness by IAMWAY


This grinder set is lovely, made of glass and brushed stainless steel that looks very sophisticated and prevents smudges plus equally nice stainless steel caps. The grinding mechanism is made of ceramic and has a very easy to adjust dial to control the size of grind you want. It has a 6 ounce capacity, which in my humble opinion is big enough so you don't have to fill it up to regularly but not so big your spices will go bad. I filled one with my favorite peppercorns but since I already buy fine Himalayan salt, I'll be using the other one for a spice and herb blend. Right on time for grilling season. It grinds easily, it fits comfortable in my hands and they look great too.






#grinder #pepper #delicious #salt #seasoning #garlic #saltandpeppershakers #steaktime #love #chilli #spices #steak #dinner #veggies #grill #forkyeah #beef #kitchengadgets #bbqtime #meatfeast #grilling #rawmeat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog