iMustech 12 Colors Stained Glass Paint Set, Non-Toxic Wine Glass Painting with Palette, Paint on Glass Wine Bottle Light Bulbs (0.4 fl.oz/Tube) by iMustech




Such a wonderful set, the colors are brighter than I expected. Very easy to use, the glass below is with only one layer, I'm following the simple instructions and letting it cure on its own it takes time but I didn't feel like turning my oven on for just one glass. This was a test and I'm sure the second layer will sharpen the edges and details. I'm already thinking on other projects to do with this set. Extremely glad I gave this a try, this paint has no odor, is not toxic so it is safe for kids to use.  Personalize glasses, plates, coffee mugs, wine glasses, fish tanks, picture frames are perfect to make faux stain glass art, decorate old bottles, mason jars, candle holders. If is made of glass or ceramic you can decorate and make one of a kind crafts and gifts.

#art #glasspaint #diy #crafts #painting #artist #handmade #unique #personalized

Comments

Popular posts from this blog