Nature Restore USDA Certified Organic Pomegranate Juice Powder, Non-GMO (8 Ounces)

I'm a huge fan of Nature Restore, because the quality in each and every product they make is extraordinary.  Always Certified Organic, and this Pomegranate Powder is amazing. I genuinely did not expect to be as sweet as it is and it has no added sugar but I guess that because it's dehydrated the flavor is concentrated. So for a vitamin C boost just a teaspoon on my smoothie does the trick. I also made a pomegranate vinaigrette with olive oil and red wine vinegar,  it was amazing specially if you like berries on your salads. High on Vitamin C and antioxidants, helps to keep your heart healthy, promotes better circulation, lowers cholesterol and let's not forget is absolutely delicious. 




#pomagranate #organic #juice #naturerestore #antioxidant #healthyliving #vitamins #health #superfruit #smoothie #salads #juice #yogurt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog