Gifbera Coffee Mixer Milk Frother Handheld Electric Battery Operated Foam Maker for Coffee Lattes, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Frappe, Drink Mixer With Durable Stainless Steel Whisk, FDA Approved



I'm a coffee junkie and I can't start my day without this life elixir. I own many kitchen gadgets that allow me to enjoy coffee in many ways and cappuccino is one of them. As you can see in the last picture I included here, I had a milk brother gadget already and you can also see the big difference between the two. The one I already owned did the job but it would loose power quickly and batteries had to be replace quite often. It also had no brand and the spring that whip the milk would come off. Now this one is a solid piece, much sturdier with more power and dear I say is sexy too with its display base. Takes no time to make the flufiest milk foam, it's very comfortable to hold and wether you keep it next to your coffee maker or in your cabinet it looks good on its base and it will not get damaged tumbling around in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. Great gift for the coffee lover and makes the quickest whipped cream for hot cocoa too, 100% recommend.





#milkfrother #coffee #cafe #barista #cappuccino #kitchentools #forthekitchen  #forthecook #coffeeaddict #coffeelover #coffeefirst 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog