I Love You, I love You More - 11oz White Ceramic Coffee Mug Couples Sets - Funny His and Her Gifts - Husband and Wife Anniversary Presents - Wedding Gift - By CBT Mugs by CBTwear

I love collecting funny, sarcastic, unique coffee mugs and I saw this set and I had to have it. Well actually sent it to my daughter who lives far away and I  knew she would love them because this was my mother's favorite way to say I love you, it always followed an I love you more. Without knowing we adopted that same way of telling each other I  love you,  and it reminds her of her grandma at the same time. You never know when everyday items will spark loving and funny memories so when they do that makes them special. This cups are a standard size and shape that makes them easy to stack in your cabinets. The printed design is microwave and dishwasher safe. 



#Wifeymug #Hubbymug #couplemug #anniversarygift #couplesmug #funnymug #coffee #tea #giftideas 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog