Gotu Kola Extract Supplement, Standardized to 10 Percent Triterpenes, Manufactured in USA, 90 Capsules, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan by Nature Restore

I have tried many products from this brand and honestly I recommend every product they have because of the quality of each and every one of them.  This is no different,  I have tried Centella Asiatica of other brands including a serum for the skin for its ability to help rebuild and heal your skin and use it after derma rolling. When I saw Nature Restore had it in capsules I had to try it and learned that ingested it helps so much more than just the skin, specially helps with mood, anxiety, fatigue and even memory. That spoke to me because of my fibromyalgia diagnosis I've been researching alternative products to ease my symptoms and as I find some that work for me I ultimately want to stop taking most of my prescription medications because of the side effects.  After so many years on so many medications I am now suffering from the damage the side effects have caused. Nature Restore has so many products that have helped me on my journey and I'm definitely adding this one to that list. I recommend you check them out and definitely try them out.





#gotukola #centellaasiatica #nature #supplements #healthyliving #vitamins #naturerestore 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog