Hemp Seed Moisturizing Facial Serum - Reduce Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Acne - Soothes Inflammation & Moderates Oil Production - Made with Pure Hemp Seed Oil by Life Essentials

I have dry skin due to medications I must take and add to that fine lines and wrinkles that joined the party. This moisturizing serum is so soothing, lightweight, non scented if you are sensitive to that, it absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin soft mot sticky or oily. Love that I can wear it under my makeup, just apply and as soon as is absorbed I apply primer and makeup as usual. If you have any type of irritation in your skin wether is acne, sunburn or even reaction to other products hemp seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that soothes your skin. And with vitamins A, C and E will fight those pesky fine lines and early signs of aging as well. If you have oily skin this will help control the excessive production of oil as well, it's really great for any skin type.





#hempseed #serum #moisturizer #skincare #lifeessentials

Comments

Popular posts from this blog