Anti-Aging, Wrinkles-Free Natural Bian Roller for Eye Puffiness Treatment, Skin Tightening & Facial Massager by Ginger Chi

I've been fascinated with jade rollers lately and I even have them in different stones but the use and desired effect is pretty much the same. New to us in the past few years it's been a beauty tool in China for many many centuries.  Basically improves the blood flow, elasticity, tone of the face and neck skin while also minimizing pores and puffiness around the eye area. But it also tightens and tones face muscles while improves the absorption of skincare products. I personally like putting mine in the freezer for a couple of minutes and it feels glorious specially on the temples relaxing me immediately. I'm a fan of self love spa at home days and having the tools to not only relax but improve on any particular skin issue is amazing and this roller glides effortlessly,  the smaller side goes around the eye area beautifully and it even came with a little sample of their Regenerating Face Serum which I absolutely loved.






#bianroller #jaderoller #skincare #beauty #face #makeuptools #antiaging #circulation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog