I Hate Vegetables Cookbook
By Katie Moseman 

I personally love vegetables but my grandkids are kind of picky eaters eventhough we started them as babies with all kinds of veggies as soon as they started to eat solid not pureed food things changed.  Now they are 7 and 5 and they sometimes feel adventurous and agree to try something new. For those rare occasions it's amazing to have a whole repertoire to get them to fall in love with veggies. This book is such a comprehensive collection not only of recipes but information regarding vegetables, "Know your Ingredients " but also methods of cooking them as well. Again the author categorized the recipes as 
Appetizers,  Dips and Spreads, Soups, Salads and Sandwiches, Dinnertime Comfort Foods, Dinnertime Spiced Up and Dinnertime Simply Seasoned.  There is something for everyone in this book and if you have a loved one, friend or acquaintance that follows a vegetarian diet this is the perfect holiday gift for them. I downloaded to my Kindle so I take it with me when I travel.





#cookbook #veggies #ebook #homecooked #vegetarian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog