Leorex Anti-aging Testing Pack

I'm in my late 40s and skincare is a must. I'm always looking for new or current brands because there is always new products or improved on current products. So when I came across Leorex I was immediately interested because this testing pack has the whole system.  Really liked that none of the products has a fragrance they just smell clean. The Booster Gold is very light, coooling and it turns gold as you apply it and turns white as it dries but you can still see the gold sheen, it tightens your skin as it dries and when you wash it off leaves your skin fresh. The Up Lifting Serum is not oily or heavy and it's absorbed quickly. The Up lifting Eye Gel is thicker but it is also quickly absorbed but I feel the skin around my eyes plumper. The Up Lifting Moisturizer is the perfect way to finish this skincare routine  living my face and neck feeling soft and nourished. The Booster Gold mask is the most important step I think because of the nano technology infusing 24k gold that helps blurr fine lines while improving the texture of my skin and the rest of the system helps hydrating, plumping and balancing hyperpigmentation for a better complexion. I felt a difference after one application so I encourage you to give this a try for yourself,  this is recommended for all skin types. 












#antiaging #hydrating #skincare #serum #eyegel #boostergold #facemask #moisturizer #finelines #leorexboost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog