Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-immune Bites


Both my dogs are mature and with age comes health conditions that we can take care of with diet and supplements but our pets can be picky eaters making this a bit difficult.  I have that problem with my chihuahua, not so much the husky but ever since I  started giving them this brand of supplementsproblem solved. They get exited, all I have to do is shake the container and they show up, they love all the flavors so far and their health has improved so much. Their coat is shiny, the energy is up, they're  playful and they swear I'm giving them treats. This is particularly super important this time of year because the weather changes and I like to boost their immune system. I recommend any supplements from this brand and they have an amazing variety to treat your pets needs. I tried other brands and was frustrated because they would not eat them, they are part of the family and their health is a priority..






#pets #zestypaws #dogs #supplements #healthyliving #healthypets 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog