Nisim F.A.S.T. Shampoo and Conditioner
(Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)

Got this shampoo and conditioner because of what it seemed bold that claim of quick hair growth. So with an opened mind I  started using it and my first impression of them was that they smell nice and my hair seemed smoother and did not need to use anti frizz drops after plus you dont need to use a lot of product either. I have thin, wavy, colored and at times damag3d from styling and coloring hair. This started by just making my hair feel stronger and healthier but in a week or two noticed there was length too and my mind was blown. It did not alter my hair color and the more I used it the better my hair felt, I put my hair in a top knot or messy bun type of situation a lot and always had to use an anti frizz pomade or styling cream to make it looked polished and now I don't have to.




#hair #hairgrowth #healthyscalp #nosulfates #noparabens #noDEA #healthyhair #fastgrowth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog