BERTA 1875W Professional Salon Grade Hair Dryer


I was in need of a new blowdryer since the one I already own little by little was being used to dry crafts and somehow ended in the tool box. This unit has a comfortable grip, two speeds and three heat settings and attachments. Is quiet and dried my hair quickly but it also gave me volume and shine. I have thin hair and its so easy to get static but with this dryer it didn't. The ions have a lot to do with that.  The styling pik attachment helps to comb as it dries making my hair ready for the flat iron a ponytail or just not going to bed with wet hair. A diffuser perfect to dry beautiful curly hair. Standard size but with professional power and eye catching color at a affordable price.





#hairdryer #berta #jinri_official #hairstyling #stylingtools #blowdryer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog