Coat Hooks Wall Mounted Entryway Black Finish 

Hero Design by CoolPlus

Any Marvel fan would probably love this and my grandkids certainly did. I like the silhouette style and the striking look. I highly recommend hanging it on a solid, light colored wall for maximum effect. The painted black metal really stands out with modern slick look and is quite sturdy. My daughter told me they were over the moon, specially since this holidays they got new beds and a bedroom makeover. It is good for coats, shirts, hats, keys, leashes, backpacks ...you name it.

It comes with 3 screws and their anchors, but they are a touch on the small side so make sure the surface you are installing in is solid. Or you can use black wood screws. The holes are a touch on the small side so be aware if you need longer screws. Overall, I think this was a good buy. Some other sellers have this same style at a higher price, so I'm glad I found this one from CoolPlus, they have other designs as well.






#coathooks  #wallhanging #decor #marvel #hero #comics #design #room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog