Flame Reflection Stainless Steel Ring Blue Montana Sapphire CZ Cluster Wedding Engagement Ring Women with Cross Design SPJ

Sapphire is not my birthstone but I love it,  .This ring is just as pretty in person as it is in the picture. High quality. Looks real, perfect for when you travel and don't want to take the risk of losing your real jewelry. Have been wearing it around the house for a real wear test, keeping it on when I wash my hands and there is no discoloration or irritation to my skin. I am very happy with my purchase. This ring checks all the right boxes, affordable , love the design, comfortable to wear eventhough the band is thick, stainless steel so it won't change color and the stones are made the perfect size giving the piece the look of real stones. 100% recommend this ring and I'm excited to see more from this brand. Perfect gift for Valentine's,  mother's day,  graduation,  anniversary,  etc.


#jewelry #ring #bling #stainlesssteel #saphire #giftideas #valentines #mothersday #graduation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog