Paw Medica Mobility
Dog Joint Health Soft Chews with Hemp


My 12 year old chihuahua was diagnosed with arthritis and the vet only had one option for her, pain medication and prednisone to deal with inflammation . I knew right away I wanted to find something else to give her because the medication would only hurt her liver or something else in the long run and she has enough with everything her age keeps throwing at her. That is when I found PetMedica Mobility Chews with Hemp, shes taking it with no problem at all and that in itself is a win but she has been her hyper self running, jumping around, and that alone is more than enough. As a plus, I believe the Hemp is helping her anxiety. Im happy this product can help her way better than medication, is helping with stiffness, inflammation  and she loves the flavor. I give it to her every night as a treat and the change in her is abvious and that makes me happy.



#dogsupplements #pethealth #mobility #jointhealth #hemp #cbd #petsofinstagram #dogsofinstagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog