Lipofix Neck Firming Cream 50ml

I'm on my late 40s and even though I have had a skincare routine for years I must admit I've neglected my neck and decolletage area and it shows. This cream targets that area from the jaw line to the decolletage. Minimizing the saggy skin on the jaw line or double chin area, the horizontal lines or neck rings and the thinning of the skin in those areas that make the lines and wrinkles show even more. It works by firming the skin for a more lumped and supple texture, peptides that softens the skin texture for a more youthful skin and ingredients that allows skin to retain moisture, boost collagen and vitamins to brighten and prevent pigmentation. On the first application I felt the skin soft and nourished and in a couple of weeks the skin doesn't appear as thin and fine lines are barely noticeable.  Excited to see long term results but so far I'm happy.


#neckcream #skincare #antiaging #glowingskin #skincareroutine #youthfulskin #peptides #beautyblogger #bhfyp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog