Men’s Dress Reversible Leather Belt C Type with Detachable Buckle 32mm Width by HX

Well let me start by saying how pleasantly surprised by this belt I am. The quality of the leather is amazingly soft, I  didn't put much mind to the reversible claim until I received it because it really did not say why it was reversible and it makes sense now because it's black on one side and brown on the other. Also includes a metal stick that I had no clue what it was and the Mr. told me that it's to make additional holes if needed. The buckle is so sleek and modern and very easy to remove. Overall the style of this belt is very classy, the reversible option makes it very convenient. Also was surprised by the logo on thevbelt and buckle because i was not expecting any but a nic4 plus for sure.



#leatherbelt #belt #leather #leatherwork #leatherbelts #fashion #fashionbelt #leathercraft #leathergoods #customleather #luxurybelt #genuineleather #style #stylish #bhfyp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog