Too Bad I Don't Care 11oz Coffee Mug Funny Inspirational and Sarcasm Job, Work, Office, Present, Unique, Gag Gift for Friend, Coworker, Boss, Employee, Office, Decor, Ceramic Tea Cup

 By AW Fashions


I must start my day with coffee at the very least with tea or I will not be happy. I'm also extremely sarcastic and my collection of funny cups and shot glasses is getting interesting. Now this one is totally  a Monday mood and Friday too now that I think about it. Back to the cup, its dishwasher and microwave safe and the dwsign and lettering is sharp, vibrant and will not peel or fade. It comes bubblewrapped and boxed if you have a sarcastic friend that would love this to drink their choice of caffeine from. Excellent quality and this brand has many phrases to choose from.



#officemug #bosslady #funnymug #menmug #coffeelover #coffeefirst #coffeemug #teatime #tealovers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog