Shangri-La Coffee™ - Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee - Ground 50g


I absolutely love coffee and tea, to the point that I cannot function or start my day until I have caffeine in my system. Now this brand is new to me and I am so happy I  got to try it. This one in particular  came ground already but because it comes in a vacuum mylar zip bag, as soon as I opened it smelled as fresh roasted and ground coffee.  You can smell sweet chocolate immediately and as I started brewing the chocolate smell was very present, not overwhelming but it was there. And as the other coffee I got from this company it is so smooth tasting, you can have an espresso and there is no bitter aftertaste at all. Lovely coffee. I see having coffee martinis, coffee mousse, coffee cheesecake, etc.






#coffee #coffeetime #coffeelover #coffeefirst #coffeeaddict #cafe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog