Shangri-La Coffee™ - Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee - Whole Beans 50g



This is the third  coffee I have tried from this brand and I have to say are the smoothest I have tasted. This whole been coffee smells like caramel as soon as I opened the bag, I immediately wanted to brew some and it was so rich tasting. The secret is that the civet actually picks the ripest berries to eat and after they do, they are picked, thoroughly cleaned and roasted. The finished products is a smooth, full bodied coffee with an aroma of sweet caramel and no bitter taste to it at all. I enjoy my caffeine fix as a pure espresso, cappuccino  or Americano with cream but this would be perfect for a homemade coffee icecream or tiramisu. 







#coffeelover #coffeefirst #coffeeaddict #coffee #coffeetime 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog