Spray Gourmet Spices

This has to be the most unique form of spices I've tried in a while. The packaging is genius not only because it looks cool but because how precise that spray is and that blew me away. And it must be that way if the measurement becomes a spray equals a tsp or  1/2 tsp for example. I got Ginger, Chili and Cinnamon because I use them a lot in my kitchen and I would be able to tell the difference and it was as using the spices. Made a bowl if shrimp ramen and the ginger was divine and fragrant, also added some to marinade some chicken breast. Cinnamon was a hit in the morning oatmeal and pancake batter and mini muffins. I love hot sauce so the chili is amazing and a little goes a long way actually with all if them, like i said in the beginning one spray equals a certain regular measurement of said spice.  Absolutely delicious and really can't wait for more spices to join the family.







#spraygourmet  #liquidspices #cooking #gourmet #spices #delicious #homecooked #marinades #flavor #inthekitchen #forthecook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog