TROFREE Intensive Scalp Serum


As a woman in menopause I struggle with the symptoms, I came to menopause at 36 after a total hysterectomy and it has not been easy getting used to all the ups and downs my body has gone thru. Lately the thyroid decided to join the party and well my hair mainly has suffered the most.  It's gotten thin, at times falls more than usual and it gets tricky  trying to balance beauty products or health and wellness.  This serum feels refreshing to my scalp and that's the menthol in it but it has tea tree and rosemary essencial oils which have anti bacterial properties. It also has Argan oil, biotin, collagen peptides that will nourish your follicles. So far this feels amazing to my head and the ingredients tell me that will nourish and promote healthy growth.




#scalpserum #healthyscalp #biotin #hairtreatment #serum #healthyhair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog