Citrus Juicer Citrus Press Squeezer Jucer Hand Press Lemon Squeezer, Manual Citrus Press Squeezer Premium Stainless Steel Press Juicer Hand Juicer, Safe Quick And Effective Juicing And Easy To Clean


I have an electric citrus juicer and that's fine when I need to juice large amounts of limes and lemons or just for oranges. But for a few limes or lemons is not worth the hastle and the cleanup.  This is easy to use and to clean, quite fast to squeeze a few limes for a ceviche or a couple lemons for a sweet tea without the need of an appliance and the cleanup after using it. I find myself squeezing a bunch of lemons or limes and keeping the juice in a glass jar in the fridge to use as needed because I just kept squeezing, that's how easy it is to use.  I don't mind though, with this heat I can have lemonade or sweet tea every day. And I have had both my hands surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome and I can use this without any problem. 



#citrusjuicer #stainlesssteel #inthekitchen #forthecook #kitchengadget #kitchen #kitchentools 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog