Pureauty Naturals Night Cream

This night cream fits perfectly into my night time skincare routine, this moisturizer plays well with my serums and eye cream. It's the perfect consistency as its not too thick nor too thin, its absorbed quickly and leaves no greasy residue just soft skin. And I appreciate the lovely lavender essential oil essence not scent, relaxes me which is an added bonus. In the morning i do feel my skin supple and soft, with continued use I've seen brightening of dark areas and I'm excited to seeing further results with my skin tone as well as the effects on fine lines and wrinkles. But also the elasticity and firmness of the skin which also gives the skin a youthful appearance. Is never too early to take good care of your skin and if you do you will not have to look for remedies but only maintain your skin.



#skincare #anti-aging #skincareroutine #beauty #nightcream #essentialoils #nowrinkles #youthful #firmskin #supple #vitaminc #lavender #serum #finelines #beautifulskin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog