Remes Hip Trainer Set, Kegel Exercise Equipment, Pelvic Floor Muscle Exerciser Kit, Inner Thigh Trainer, Buttocks Shaper, Postpartum Workout Device, Bladder/Incontinence Control   by REMES

As a woman who suffered a total hysterectomy  in my 30s, I struggled with a surgical menopause and all the changes that came with that literally over night. But then I had to get used to the changes and pelvic floor weakness has been one of the more difficult ones to overcome. This is an easy addition to my routine, it's intensity is easily adjustable. So eventhough in my case is to strengthen my pelvic floor and bladder because of that surgery, all women will need to do so as well eventually. But in the meantime strengthen your kegel muscles for your own pleasure, build a nice toned buttocks and thighs, as well as snapping back after having a baby. It also came with a small yoga ball and massage ball as bonus gifts, which actually were really nice. The yoga ball is approximately 10" and it works in many different exercises and the small massage ball is hard and it feels amazing in my feet, calfs and back.


#hiptrainer #kegel #pelvicfloor #excersice #workout #fitness #yoga #femeninehealth #massage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog