6 Year Korean Red Panax Ginseng Capsule 12g - GIN-HONGSAM-200mg Extra Strength Supplement w/High Ginsenosides for Natural Energy, Compound-K, RG3 Focus Pills for Men & Women 60 Vegan Capsules Brand: BTGIN

I suffer from chronic fibromyalgia and with that diagnosis comes muscle stiffness and pain all over the body, migraines,  lack of sleep, fibro fog which is nothing other than losing the ability of concentrating at times or even  having completing sentences, fatigue, depression,  anxiety and let's not forget the side effects that come with the medication we are given to deal with the above mentioned. I have been turning to supplements and  this ginseng is by far superior than others I have taken before. In a few days I could feel the energy was constant so not feeling like I couldn't go up the stairs was nice for a change. With my condition nerve pain is very uncomfortable so the added bonus of better blood circulation is welcomed as well. This improoves the immune system and everyone needs to get on boosting theirs ASAP. And helps focus and memory which I can appreciate as well. All and all, itsa more expensive ginseng supplement but in my opinion ots worth every penny and then some for the quality of the ginseng used to make this product.





#ginseng #supplements #healthyliving #vitamins #natural #antioxidant #vegan #koreanmedicine 

Comments

  1. I've been vaping for two years and THINK vape can help me quit smoking. Yuoto vape and the vaporesso box mod are two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog