I Lick I Swallow I Suck Funny Tequila Shirt

I'm a sarcastic person and love funny message t-shirts and collect shot glasses, coffee mugs and wine glasses with messages like this as well. This t-shirt caught my eye because I used to be a bartender and tequila shots was a regular request and I wish I had this t-shirt back then. I love the sarcastic wording of it, the style of the font used is really playful and printed really well, this shirt is made of cotton and very comfortable and breathable as well.  True to size as well and it says in the description it's pre shrunk so it should not shrink after washing and drying. I haven't done that yet but I have other t-shirts of that brand and they are excellent quality.  This makes a great gift for a friend, yourself or family member turning 21, is a tequila fan, cinco de Mayo, taco Tuesday,  going on vacation  because this literally be the mood during the whole trip or just because they like funny gifts like me.



#funnytshirt #tequila #shots #funny #gift #100%cotton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog