Shape and Tone Body Wrap

It says new and improved all natural solution and as far as the ingredients listed, other than the plastic that covers the adhesive side of the wraps they are plant extracts. In my case I get a warming effect that activate sweating like when you have a waistband, not uncomfortable at all. But if you have sensitive skin or a skin condition you might want to do a test to make sure it won't irritate your skin. I left it on for hours, it came off quite easily as well. It's like the hot creams you put on before the waistband to work out so you sweat more, without the mess or smell. I use those creams as well and I don't have a problem if I'm at home and I want to take advantage of the 90 degree weather and sweat it out and nobody's gonna smell the overwhelming menthol-chillipepper combo they put in that cream. The wrap has similar ingredients without the smell, its like a big bandaid that you can wear while running errands.





#bodywrap #shape&tone #contouringpatch #slimwaist #hourglass #getinshape #medactive


https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shape-and-Tone-Firming-Shaping-Contouring-Patch-Slimming-New-Improved-Body-Wrap-5-WRAPS/358404163 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog