Wake Duh Fuh Cup! 11oz Funny Coffee Mug With Sayings Inspirational Sarcasm Desk Office Decor For Women Men Boss Coworker Employee, Friend By CBT Mugs by CBTwear


Another funny mug for my growing collection, I can't start my day without caffeine and I prefer coffee but also enjoy tea very much as well. I'm also a very sarcastic and passive aggressive  so this mugs are perfect for me because I have a mug for just about every mood I could find myself in. They make the perfect  gift if you have a friend or loved one that enjoy their caffeine with a side of funny as well. They are microwave and dishwasher safe plus it comes bubble wrapped and boxed.



#funnymug #funnysarcasticmug #funnycoffeemug #officemug #coffee #coffeefirst #coffeelover #coffeeaddict #barista #tea

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CVY1VNY 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog