W.t.f. Wine Time Finally Funny 15oz Stemless Crystal Wine Glass - Fun Wine Glasses with Sayings Gifts for Women by CBTwear


Wine is always best when served to be enjoyed and why not in funny Steelers wine glasses. I own a few of this as well and every time I take them out of the cabinet I smile, before I take a sip of wine or whatever cocktail I'm making and that the point. I enjoy them because m a nut like that but they actually make great gifts, they are glass and the lettering is dishwasher safe, comes bubblewrapped and boxed plus there's quite a few different sayings to choose from, make a set  or to collect them all.

Wine Time Finally !!!


#wineglass #stemlesswineglass #wineglasswithfunnysaying #wineoclock #wineclub #wine #wineenthusiast #winelovers #winetime

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TDMTV22 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog